Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Friday, August 05, 2005

A Study Plan

I was poking thru Small Stakes Hold'em (the only book currently in my poker library) a minute ago and I remembered how important really understanding everything in the book could be to my game. So, I've decided I need a study plan. Starting next week, I'm going to devote at least an hour a day (probably mostly from time that I would normally spend playing) to studying poker. Be it reading SSHE or the other books that I will soon be adding to my library, or browsing the strategy section of FCP, I will spend the time studying to improve my game. Playing is important for improving your game, but by just playing you can fall into habits and keep making the same mistakes over and over again. By setting aside time to study I should be able to steadily improve my game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma