Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

2-Tabling

After having a couple of bad sessions in a row 3-tabling 3/6 6-max I sat back and analyzed my stats a little bit. I'm getting my ass kicked in the BB. I think I may not be defending enough and with the right hands, but at any rate, my loss rate out of the BB is way higher than it was at 2/4 6-max and I think that may be the source of a good chunk of my recent losses, so I took yesterday off and today I sat down and 2-tabled for an hour. I won a little bit and felt pretty good about my play today. I'll probably continue to 2-table for a while longer until I feel like I can play a little better out of the blinds and do it on auto-pilot. I have a feeling that superior blind play is that piece of the puzzle that I really need to turn into a great player. I can still beat bad players by playing TAG without playing great out of the blinds, but if I can mix in great blind play I can beat higher levels of 6-max for 2 BB or more and that's the ultimate goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma