Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Variance is Weird..

In the week prior to yesterday I'd put in 2500 hands of 3/6 6-max and I was winning at a 4 BB/100 clip. Yesterday I played 1600 hands and I lost about $200 or approximately 33 BB, dropping my winrate down to 2 BB/100. Today I put in just a 1-hour session of 300 hands (that was my plan for the day). I won over $200 erasing all of yesterday's losses and bringing my winrate back up to 2.66 BB/100. Variance is just flat out bizarre.

Tonight I plan to take a shot and buy-in to a Super for the first time. Hopefully, I'll be back to post good results later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma