Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Blah

Haven't posted in a few days because I haven't had much to write about. I've been running bad in cash games the last 800 or so hands. Today I played 250 hands and picked up QQ-AA 7 times and won once. Sucks, but what're you gonna do. I just have to play through it. I'm trying to keep my confidence up and keep playing. I went on tilt a little bet Wednesday night I think, but hopefully not too terribly and I plan to start working on noticing a little bit better when I'm tilting a bit. I probably won't play today online since I'm off work and it's Friday, so it seems like a pretty good time to go to the boat. I think I'm still pretty close to on pace for my 5k hand goal for the month and that's all that really matters. Hopefully I can turn things around in the next 3k hands and put together a winning month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma