Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SnG Star

Apparently I'm becoming something of a SnG star. In my last 8 $5.50's I have 5 cashes, with 2 wins, 1 second and 2 thirds. I cashed three tonight with a first, a second and a third. Which was actually a bit disappointing because I had my opponent down to like 1500 chips or something in the one I finished 2nd in, but couldn't get the knockout blow. It started when he won a 63o vs. A4 race and then I think I lost two more bad beats and eventually he won. Still, things are going well in SnG's right now, so maybe I'll move to those pretty much exclusively for a while. I'm back up over $200 again, so that's kinda nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma