Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sit n Goes

I've decided to start keeping track of my $10+1 SnGs on FullTilt. I think I'll do it as a 200 SnG experiment to figure out my ITM and ROI %'s and see if I'm really as good as I think I am at SnG's. I lost about 40 bucks playing NL cash either today or yesterday (I actually can't remember which now) and I think I'm through playing it for a good long time. At some point down the line I will probably try to get good at it. Maybe after I've reached the 5/10 level in LHE, I'll finish up/re-read Phil Gordon's book and read Doyle's section of SS2 and try to fashion myself into a respectable player in that game. Eventually of course I'd like to be a well-rounded poker player who can play any game well. I've got a long ways to go since right now I can beat small stakes limit and NL SnG's and I think I've got what it takes to be decent in MTT's, but I think it would probably take a lot more time to find out for sure. So, for now I'm done playing NL cash games, except that I may play a little shortstack strategy from time to time. I'm going to keep a 20 buy-in bankroll for my $10+1 challenge on FullTilt and I think I'll try to play at least 200 to get a real idea of how well I can do at them long-term. This will of course be mixed in with my limit play on Party and a few MTTs on FullTilt as well.

I will probably have to raid some of my poker money for Christmas presents in a few weeks, but I'm hoping that I can use the rakeback money that I'm now earning on FullTilt (which won't be much) and some of my profits from the new SnG challenge to buy them and I can leave my Party roll intact and solely for bankroll building.

Bankroll:
Party: $1538.56
FullTilt: $264.32
Total: $1802.88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma