Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Monday, October 30, 2006

I Had a Decent Trip

3 hrs. of card dead 1/2 NL - -$155

9 hrs of 10/20 Hold'em in 2 sessions - +$280

1 $550 Buy-in MTT - -$550

Experiencing the WSOP Circuit and finding that I still LOVE poker - priceless

I had a decent trip overall and I realized again how much I love poker, especially live. I want once again to be able to go pro. I'm seriously considering trying to get into dealing so that I can make decent money and learn more about the game for a couple years, then try to TP/MM. All in all, the WSOP Circuit was a good experience for me and I want to play in another one as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma