Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The World Series of Poker come to Louisville

In just a couple weeks now the World Series of Poker Circuit is coming to Caesars Indiana just outside Louisville and I plan to be there at least to play in cash games.

I'm sure the cash games will be softer than normal so I want to get in at least little time at the Circuit Event, but I'm also very seriously considering playing in one of the preliminary tournaments. Right now I'm targeting the $550 buy-in event because the structure looks decent (though not great), 2k starting chips and 50 minute levels. Unfortunately, there's no way I can justify spending $550 on one tournament and I'm sure I'd be scared money if I bought in, so I'm going to try to sell at least half of my action and if I can do so I'll probably pay the rest of my way. Of course, the ideal situation would be to get 100% staked under the old 100% buy-in for 50% of profit deal, but I'm not likely to find anybody willing to do that, so I may just sell off half my action and go that route.

At any rate, I do plan to be in Louisville for the Circuit Event and I'm really looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma