Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Shorthanded Limit Hold'em is SICK

It is by far the sickest game ever invented and anyone who continues to play it must be truly very, very sick.

I get sucked out on constantly in that game. It's absolutely unreal. People are sitting there trying to give their money away and I still get stuck $75 in 200 hands of 1/2. I swear to god I can't figure out why I'm not beating this game. I really felt like I was playing well this morning, but my god, every time I had a good hand I got beat. Every time I thought a card had helped me it had given someone else an even better hand...like the K on the river that gave my KK a set, but gave my Q9 playing opponent a straight. Or, when I flopped a set after raising pre-flop with 88 and lost 67o who flopped a straight, or when I raise pre-flop with QQ, flop a set, turn K, river K, villain with with K5o for a bigger boat than mine. SICK SICK SICK.

Then tilt from that and bubbling 2 turbo SnGs causes me to lose $50 at the UB blackjack tables in the most rigged fashion I've ever seen. ARGH. I really need to learn to control myself better when I start losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma