Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ecstatic

I'm pretty much ecstatic about poker right now. It was just a week and a half ago that I was bitching in here about a bad session and dropping below the $200 mark. Now, I have over $300. I mixed in a $10+1 SnG today and played very well to grind out a win. Even though I lost both $5.50 I played at the same time and dropped almost 20BB at .25/.50 6-max, I still won over 20 bucks on the session. I'm loving my poker life right now and feeling really good about my SnG game. Not as much about 6-max LHE, but overall I still feel great. I can't remember the last time I was over $300.



Current Bankroll -
$322.68

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma