Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bankroll over $1k for the first time ever

I earned another 60 Bodog points tonight, and killed the Party $1/$2 for almost 100 bucks. So, I'm now back up over 3 BB/100 after about 5.7k hands. I think my downswing may be over, though I'd assume I'll have another one at some point. Since 1/2 is more aggressive than $.5/$1 I think it's swingier, meaning that you win and lose more at a time big bet wise. I also upped my Bodog account by a few more bucks, despite losing like 4 of the 5 SnGs I entered. I played alot of $.5/$1 on there though and probably made a few bucks, but not much. I finally have a total bankroll of over $1k and I'm pretty happy about that. It's as high as it's ever been and I'm just a couple more good sessions away from clearing the Bodog bonus and being able to order my next two books.

Bankroll Figures -
Party: $780.49
FullTilt: $152.17 + $26 satellite token I haven't used yet
Bodog: $162.50
Total: $1121.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma