Life Shouldn't Be A Fuckin' Grind

I will never be a poker pro, but my lifetime poker ledger is positive and I think that's something to be proud of.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I CAN PLAY

I've cracked that elusive 1 BB/100 mark at 2/4. After 7k hands I'm now at 1.43 BB/100 and I'm winning a ton more than that over the last 1k. I've started playing less tables at a time, which I believe has lead to me making much better decisions in those crucial shorthanded pots. I've regained my confidence, it's only a matter of time now before I take the poker world by storm.

Of course, my tourney game is not in nearly as good of shape right now. I've been running really bad in FullTilt Tourneys and failed something like 3 attempts to qualify for the 200k guaranteed on Sunday. I maybe take one more crack at it tomorrow bringing my total money spent trying to get into that Tourney to a little over $100. Maybe I shoulda just spent the extra $100 and bought in. Oh well, I can't keep getting rivered forever and I will eventually start going deep in tourneys again and make a few more final tables. If I could just get past the first hour a little more often I'd be deadly.

I also cashed in a HORSE tourney today, and I feel like I played well in all games except Omaha, so that gives me a lot of confidence in myself as an overall poker player. I do need to learn Omaha at some point, but that's still a little ways down the road. First I need to get to being a consistent winner at 5/10 Hold'em. Then I can move on to really trying to master other games. Forever now I'll be content in the knowledge that I'm pretty sure I'm not a complete donkey in those games.

I also want to mention that I won't be counting the $22 that I have on Stars in my bankroll calculations. I plan to play two more Negreanu opens with that money and if I cash well in either, then maybe I will count that as part of my bankroll. Until then, it doesn't matter to my real roll. Party is mostly my limit roll and FullTilt is my tourney, SnG and NL roll.

Bankroll -
Party: $1734.94
FullTilt: $742.17
Total: $2477.11

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    second mortgages

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

mesothelioma